- Golf shots
- Portuguese resorts
- Visiting Vale de Pinta
- Top 3-star hotels
- Booking your accommodation
- The Santo Antonio golf course
- European golf holidays
- Why choose the Boavista course
- Family golf hotels in Portugal
- Choosing golf packages in Europe
- What to know about Palmares
- Family-friendly options
- Booking a hotel in Lagos
- Green fees in the Lagos area
- How to save your money
- What makes the Espiche unique
- Tee times at Pestana Silves
- Planning a trip to Almancil
- Vale Do Lobo resort
- Tips for a 3-days golf vacations
- Dom Pedro golf resort
- Play in Lagos
- Top 3 reasons to go to Lagos
- Maintaining balance in golf
- Hitting precisely off the tee
- How to become a professional
- Maintaining the driving posture
- Winter practice drills
- How to stop pushing your shots
- How to cure an early release
- Achieving pure contact
- Hitting your first eagle
- Lowering scores effectively
- How to hit consistent drives
- Hitting a putt in the wind
- Carrying out the uphill chip
- Working on your long game
- Why purchase a hybrid
- Turn the wind into your ally
- Training your hands
- Choosing suitable clubs
- Iron play ball positioning
- The next shot after a shank
- Getting extra distance
- Improving weight distribution
- How to stop chunking your shots
- Dealing with uneven bunker lies
- Developing your short game
- Purchasing clubs for short game
- How to handle hard pan lies
- Choosing clubs for bunker shots
- Driving drills from the pros
- Hints for a high fairway bunker shot
- How to stop making heel hits
- Tee shot distance control
- Plugged bunker lies
- Playing on a course
Many travelers claim they enjoyed golfing at some of the world’s most recognizable golf courses. Few golf courses in the Lagos area have a unique historical connection with some being in existence since the 1800s.
We know what you expect from a top quality vacation.
And we are ready to meet your expectations.
Golf holidays in Lagos
Lagos is the capital city of Algarve. This area is known for beautiful sights and a great place to enjoy some fishing. There are a variety of sandy beaches, marinas, and great golf courses. As one of the most popular places to visit in Portugal, the city offers travelers plenty to do on and off the golf course. A number of holidays are enjoyed each year by families, couples, and individuals. But when it comes to golf, the area offers something unique and special for new and expert players.
Why Lagos for Golf Holidays?
Lagos is known to be in close proximity to some of Portugal’s best golf courses. This is a great combination of fun and relaxation since there are various options available for dinning, shopping, and sightseeing. The weather is beautiful practically all year round, so if you are originally from a cooler climate, this can be a great spot to soak in some warm sun with a few rounds of golf.
Traveling to Lagos is Affordable
There are several golf holiday packages always available that provide comfortable accommodations along with a few rounds of golf at some of the area’s best known golf clubs and resorts. In making your travel plans affordable, it helps to compare your options and select packages that meet the needs of everyone traveling with you.
Several packages available offer great activities for you to do aside from golf. You can swim in the ocean or at one of many outdoor or indoor pools at area hotels and resorts. Some places provide free welcome beer for guests for stay with them for a certain time period. Free golf transfers are available with various packages and the sooner you book your trip, the more likely you are able to save.
What People Have Said about Golf Holidays in Lagos
Many travelers look forward to visiting Lagos again. Few enjoyed the beautiful views of the ocean waters, the warm breezes, and delicious dining options. Travelers have mentioned they took advantage of booking their trips months in advance since it allowed them to enjoy a longer stay, with some staying between 4 and 7 nights on average.
We enjoy golf. We are professional players, newbies and people who simply love Portugal and traveling around Europe.
Community & partners
- Cart safety tips for newbies
- Testing yourself on the course
- Useful tips for beginners
- Escaping from thick rough
- Buying your first set of clubs
- Finding a professional coach
- Best courses in Portugal
- How to use a driver
- Lower your scores easily
- Improving putting in no time
- Shifting weight properly
- Pace is very important
- Fighting a reverse pivot
- What is the key to good putting?
- Learning basic terms
Want to plan your golf holidays? Looking for excellent reviews or want to book a specific resort? These portals should help you out! Check this website .